
We have been trying to get Mia to eat her baby food, as you can tell it is not going very well. She will usually spit it back out or get her hands or some times her feet in the bowl and spill it.
Jared and I have been married for 3 years. We have one daughter Mia who is 6 months old and is so much fun. We have a house in Riverton. Im doing hair out of our house and also at Fantastic Sams, and I also still teach preschool with my mom. Jared is working at Bax Global.
2 comments:
Ah gross. She is probably thinking in her head how funny it is to make eating such a horrible experience for you guys.
Hey Holly,
Mom gave me your family blog, this is great now I can watch her grow up what cute pics !!!! Thanks
Love you guys... Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment