
So Mia is going to be 8 months on Sunday. That is crazy it has gone by so fast. So instead of taking her some where to get her pictures taken we thought we would save some money and try taking them ourselves since we just bought a new camera. I think that they turned out really good. Mia loves getting attention from both me and Jared and the same time. In some of them it really looked like she was posing.
12 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!!! What a little cutie-pie.
This is Amy, by the way. I forgot my username and password on my account!
I love little Mia!! I can't believe that she is eight months already! She is so cute. I love her little dress. You are a good little photographer.
These pictures are very cute. You did a really good job! I love that dress and her cute facial expressions!
Halls they turned out so cute. What a little Ham she is. I love all the different expressions she has. And I love her little outfit. What a well dressed baby!!!
And really she is EIGHT months already?? CRAZY!!!!
"ooooooooohhhhhh"
PS
That was what Mia was saying in half of these
Halls I am SO SORRY I didn't call you back this weekend. I got your message on Friday night and meant to call you back on Saturday and TOTALLY forgot!! I am so sorry, I am the worst friend EVER!! Don't give up on lunch together one day. We will have to reschedule in a month or so when I have a free Saturday of yard work.
Forgive me???
Those are adorable! I love her little face in that last one. What a cutie pie.
She is absolutly adorable. This is Sami by the way I saw a link from Alisha's blog. I hope all is well with you guys! We need to get together sometime. I swear we haven't seen you guys since Alisha's baby shower, and that was forever ago! We are horrible friends. We hardly ever see anyone, hope all is well for you guys!
Hey its IngeLisa, I tried leaving you a comment a while ago. I would love to get back into touch with you I don't really know how to work all this but I hope yuo can get back to me.
Hey, Holly! I found your blog finally! It's so cute, Mia is adorable! I need to get your email address so I can send you an invite to mine. Text it to me or email me (slo123@juno.com) if ya can. Thanks! See you soon!- Shannon Watts
I tagged you on a post Holls......go to my blog to see what it is!
Post a Comment