Im a little late posting this blog but the day after Thanksgiving Mia had to get tubes put in her ears.I know it was so sad. But her ears are so small that the doctor and even the ENT specialist couldn't see in her ears to see if she has an infection. So we decided to just go ahead and have the tubes put in. The night before her surgery Jared got the stomach flu so grandma Vicki came with us. We had to be up at primary's at 6:30 a.m. I couldn't feed Mia because they were putting her under so I was happy that it was so early. It usually takes them only fifteen minutes or so to put them in but it took them forty minutes to put her's in so she was so sore after.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Mia's surgery
Im a little late posting this blog but the day after Thanksgiving Mia had to get tubes put in her ears.I know it was so sad. But her ears are so small that the doctor and even the ENT specialist couldn't see in her ears to see if she has an infection. So we decided to just go ahead and have the tubes put in. The night before her surgery Jared got the stomach flu so grandma Vicki came with us. We had to be up at primary's at 6:30 a.m. I couldn't feed Mia because they were putting her under so I was happy that it was so early. It usually takes them only fifteen minutes or so to put them in but it took them forty minutes to put her's in so she was so sore after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hollzy....what kind of hair do is that? It looks like you are trying to pull a come-over on her.
I agree completely about the comb-over any way thought I'd drop you a line so that you could have my blog address. Mia is seriously so freak'n cute! Even in times where she should be crying and sad because of tubes she is smiling!
What a cute little peanut!! I hope she is feeling better. That is no fun for her or for her mommy.
She sure is getting big though!!
Tubes are no fun she looks so happy though, makes you just want to squeeze
Post a Comment