Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared and I have been married for 3 years. We have one daughter Mia who is 6 months old and is so much fun. We have a house in Riverton. Im doing hair out of our house and also at Fantastic Sams, and I also still teach preschool with my mom. Jared is working at Bax Global.
7 comments:
She has got to be one of the greatest things ever!
Funny girl....
Oh my gosh that is the cutest/funniest things I have seen in awhile. Watch out wait till she starts shaking her booty.
I still can not believe she is one. Crazy, time is flying!
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! She is so stinking cute and has brought so much happiness to our lives. How can you not smile when you see that face?
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
I watch this about five times a day. Just so you know.
Keep the videos coming. We miss this girl!
Post a Comment