Here are some pictures of us when we were still in the hospital.

Well our little girl is one I cant even believe we have had her for that long. She is so much fun.
Jared and I have been married for 3 years. We have one daughter Mia who is 6 months old and is so much fun. We have a house in Riverton. Im doing hair out of our house and also at Fantastic Sams, and I also still teach preschool with my mom. Jared is working at Bax Global.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia! She is so so so cute!!!! I can't believe that she is 1 already!
I can't believe Mia is alrealy one!! She is such a sweet girl you guys are so lucky to have her. Happy Birthday!!!
It makes you feel so confused when your babies turn one huh, kinda like where did all that time go, and yes I am 20 weeks and counting!!
Post a Comment