Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!



Mia opening her easter basket, she wasn't too excited about it.

Here we are at an easter egg hunt at my grandma's.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! i took 2 of those pictures! they are super cute!
_kami

Tim and Brittney said...

She is so stinkin cute! I cant wait to see her on friday!

Amy said...

Haha! Who knew Dad was such a cute Easter Bunny?

Anonymous said...

You are so funny.

Lish or Coors said...

She is such a doll! Love the Easter ears.

Watts said...

Holly, she is so cute! I love the pics of her in the tutu! I still want to get together and let them play one of these days. Owen was sick 2 weeks ago and then last week we were in California. Maybe this next week? I'll call ya!

Robyn Parker said...

Holy crap Mia is cute! I don't think I've ever seen a baby loved so much! She is a bundle of sunshine! And her dancing is to die for!

Robyn Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.