Tuesday, July 21, 2009

18 months!



I cant believe my baby girl is 18 months already. She went to the doctor today and she is 19.5 pounds and 30 inches tall. She is getting so big. She is still too light to face forward in her car seat were pretty sad about that. She will have to stay backwards till she's two. But the doctor is really impressed with everything Mia is doing right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH!! i love baby. i haven't seen her in a week, and im going crazy!

-kami

Amy said...

Both of those pictures are so cute! She looks like she was having a really good time at the Doctor's office!

Natalie Call said...

I bet she loves an entire bed made of tissues that she can rip up!

Angie said...

How time flies! Mia is so darling and is so big!I love the pictures:) You are good to wait to turn the car seat. I got anxious and did it two pounds early:( I was sick of her being naughty in the carm

Phil and Sami Carter said...

She is absolutley adorable! Always fun when they hit different milestones!