So we went on a field trip to the fire station a couple of days ago with preschool. Mia got to come along with us and Stacie and Rhyder came.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared and I have been married for 3 years. We have one daughter Mia who is 6 months old and is so much fun. We have a house in Riverton. Im doing hair out of our house and also at Fantastic Sams, and I also still teach preschool with my mom. Jared is working at Bax Global.
3 comments:
That is the CUTEST picture of her with that hat on! I'm not sick anymore...you should bring her over again soon so I can play with her.
What a fun field trip to the fire station. You and Stacey are both WAY to skinny to be moms, especially not to long after having a kid. Uggh I don't think we can all go to lunch together, people will think I am going to eat you two.
Oh and I had no Idea you ran a marathon. That is awesome!! What a great tradition to do on Thanksgiving. I hope one day to do one too, dont know if it will ever happen, but I would love to do one. Congrats to you!
Cute....I bet the little munchkins all loved it!
Post a Comment