Mia's first Halloween. Her costume is a monkey, which she hated as you can probably tell in the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jared and I have been married for 3 years. We have one daughter Mia who is 6 months old and is so much fun. We have a house in Riverton. Im doing hair out of our house and also at Fantastic Sams, and I also still teach preschool with my mom. Jared is working at Bax Global.
3 comments:
Dude, she is smiling in all of them except for one. I bet she's more scared of that pumpkin than hating her costume!
Cute pictures. I love that costume.
Chad had a friend whose little boy wore that exact costume. You will have to tell Jared that it reminds my of that music video, cant remember the name of the band but it is the one for the song that goes. "You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel" Where they are dancing around in Monkey suits. Sorry not the cleanest song. I was singing it all day on Halloween after I saw him in his monkey costume.
But before Jared and Cory V. went on ther missions they long that song and we watched that music video on "THE BOX" over and over again. Ha Ha! Any way!
Cute costume and I hope Jared had a good birthday, Sorry we couldn't make it.
Oh so cute......we went over to your house on Halloween to say hi, but you avoided us, huh? Just kidding.....glad you guys had a good one!
Post a Comment