Mia's new thing right now is dancing, at least thats what we think she is doing.This is the best video that i've been able to get of her doing it. She had the stomach flu when I recorded this so it shows what a happy girl she is that even when she is not feeling good she will still smile and dance for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cutie. She is getting so much hair. I bet you are excited for that!
I saw Vickie at Homemaking on Tuesday and she was such a proud grandme. She pulled out all of Mia's pictures and was showing everyone. You should of come with her.
My favorite part is when she starts dancing with that serious face of hers.
Oh man, that was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Ha ha ha I miss her! It has been too long!
PS Happy birthday Hols
Holly! I love the video. Owen dances that same way right now.. so funny! Hope you are doing good. Oh, and I sent you an invite to my blog.. let me know if you don't get it! Thanks!- Shannon
Ohhhh.....that's so sweet! Matix and Mia will have to get together and have a dance party.....he loves to dance too!
Hey Holly! It was so good to hear from you. I had no idea that you had a baby and she's adorable. who else do yo keep in touch with from school? Ingelisa got intouch with me as well. I haven't heard from her sence school. Other than that I haven't heard from anyone in a long time.
Post a Comment